31 December 2008

2008 In Review - TV

Continuing the 2008 Review with the TV shows and games that made my year.

TV Shows
2008's the year I discovered and thoroughly enjoyed Doctor Who and its spin-off Torchwood. :~ So much that many other TV shows now pale in comparison.


But one that has in no way paled is Dexter. In fact, Dexter's had a much better season in 2008 than last year. For me, this is the best US TV show by far.


My other favourites in 2008 include Burn Notice, Lost and Pushing Daisies. I'm especially sad Pushing Daisies is on its way out, I feel this was one of the gems of US TV.

The new US fall TV season has been a big disappointment. The only 2 shows I'm enjoying are Life On Mars and Eleventh Hour. I'm not sure whether the fact that both are remakes of British shows has anything to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment